English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Gallery'
- a horizontal (or nearly horizontal) passageway in a mine; "they dug a drift parallel with the vein"
- narrow recessed balcony area along an upper floor on the interior of a building; usually marked by a colonnade
- a covered corridor (especially one extending along the wall of a building and supported with arches or columns)
- a long usually narrow room used for some specific purpose; "shooting Gallery"
- a room or series of rooms where works of art are exhibited
- a porch along the outside of a building (sometimes partly enclosed)
- spectators at a golf or tennis match
'Gallery' in other languages
Get definition of Gallery, Get synonyms of Gallery and translate.Gallery in Tamil | Gallery in English | Gallery in Arabic | Gallery in Dutch | Gallery in French | Gallery in German | Gallery in Greek | Gallery in Hindi | Gallery in Italian | Gallery in Japanese | Gallery in Korean | Gallery in Malay | Gallery in Norwegian | Gallery in Portuguese | Gallery in Russian | Gallery in Spanish | Gallery in Swedish | Gallery in Chinese | Gallery in Indonesian | Gallery in Urdu | Gallery in Bengali | Gallery in Thai |
Gallery - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Gallery from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.