English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Gallant'
- a man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
- a man who attends or escorts a woman
- unflinching in battle or action; "a Gallant warrior"; "put up a Gallant resistance to the attackers"
- having the qualities of Gallantry attributed to an ideal knight
- having or displaying great dignity or nobility; "a Gallant pageant"; "lofty ships"; "majestic cities"; "proud alpine peaks"
- lively and spirited; "a dashing hero"
'Gallant' in other languages
Get definition of Gallant, Get synonyms of Gallant and translate.Gallant in Tamil | Gallant in English | Gallant in Arabic | Gallant in Dutch | Gallant in French | Gallant in German | Gallant in Greek | Gallant in Hindi | Gallant in Italian | Gallant in Japanese | Gallant in Korean | Gallant in Malay | Gallant in Norwegian | Gallant in Portuguese | Gallant in Russian | Gallant in Spanish | Gallant in Swedish | Gallant in Chinese | Gallant in Indonesian | Gallant in Urdu | Gallant in Bengali | Gallant in Thai |
Gallant - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Gallant from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.