English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Forge'
- a workplace where metal is worked by heating and hammering
- furnace consisting of a special hearth where metal is heated before shaping
- come up with (an idea, plan, explanation, theory, or priciple) after a mental effort; "excogitate a way to measure the speed of light"
- make a copy of with the intent to deceive; "he faked the signature"; "they counterfeited dollar bills"; "She Forged a Green Card"
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- make something, usually for a specific function; "She molded the riceballs carefully"; "Form cylinders from the dough"; "shape a figure"; "Work the metal into a sword"
- create by hammering; "hammer the silver into a bowl"; "Forge a pair of tongues"
- move or act with a sudden increase in speed or energy
- move ahead steadily; "He Forged ahead"
'Forge' in other languages
Get definition of Forge, Get synonyms of Forge and translate.Forge in Tamil | Forge in English | Forge in Arabic | Forge in Dutch | Forge in French | Forge in German | Forge in Greek | Forge in Hindi | Forge in Italian | Forge in Japanese | Forge in Korean | Forge in Malay | Forge in Norwegian | Forge in Portuguese | Forge in Russian | Forge in Spanish | Forge in Swedish | Forge in Chinese | Forge in Indonesian | Forge in Urdu | Forge in Bengali | Forge in Thai |
Forge - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Forge from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.