English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Explosion'
- the act of exploding or bursting something; "the Explosion of the firecrackers awoke the children"; "the burst of an atom bomb creates enormous radiation aloft"
- a golf shot from a bunker that typically moves sand as well as the golf ball
- a sudden outburst; "an Explosion of laughter"; "an Explosion of rage"
- the terminal forced release of pressure built up during the occlusive phase of a stop consonant
- a violent release of energy caused by a chemical or nuclear reaction
- the noise caused by an Explosion; "the Explosion was heard a mile away"
- a sudden great increase; "the population Explosion"; "the information Explosion"
'Explosion' in other languages
Get definition of Explosion, Get synonyms of Explosion and translate.Explosion in Tamil | Explosion in English | Explosion in Arabic | Explosion in Dutch | Explosion in French | Explosion in German | Explosion in Greek | Explosion in Hindi | Explosion in Italian | Explosion in Japanese | Explosion in Korean | Explosion in Malay | Explosion in Norwegian | Explosion in Portuguese | Explosion in Russian | Explosion in Spanish | Explosion in Swedish | Explosion in Chinese | Explosion in Indonesian | Explosion in Urdu | Explosion in Bengali | Explosion in Thai |
Explosion - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Explosion from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.