English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Express'
- rapid transport of goods
- public transport consisting of a fast train or bus that makes a limited number of scheduled stops; "he caught the Express to New York"
- mail that is distributed by a rapid and efficient system
- articulate; either verbally or with a cry, shout, or noise; "She Expressed her anger"; "He uttered a curse"
- give Expression to; "She showed her disappointment"
- send my rapid transport or special messenger service; "She Expressed the letter to Florida"
- serve as a means for Expressing something; "The painting of Mary carries motherly love"; "His voice carried a lot af anger"
- indicate through a symbol, formula, etc.; "Can you Express this distance in kilometers?"
- obtain from a substance, as by mechanical action; "Italians Express coffee rather than filter it"
- manifest the effects of (a gene or genetic trait); "Many of the laboratory animals Express the trait"
- not tacit or implied; "her Express wish"
- without unnecessary stops; "an Express train"; "an Express shipment"
- by Express; "please send the letter Express"
'Express' in other languages
Get definition of Express, Get synonyms of Express and translate.Express in Tamil | Express in English | Express in Arabic | Express in Dutch | Express in French | Express in German | Express in Greek | Express in Hindi | Express in Italian | Express in Japanese | Express in Korean | Express in Malay | Express in Norwegian | Express in Portuguese | Express in Russian | Express in Spanish | Express in Swedish | Express in Chinese | Express in Indonesian | Express in Urdu | Express in Bengali | Express in Thai |
Express - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Express from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.