English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Determine'
- reach, make, or come to a decision about something; "We finally decided after lengthy deliberations"
- fix conclusively or authoritatively; "set the rules"
- fix in scope; fix the boundaries of; the tree Determines the border of the property
- shape or influence; give direction to; "experience often Determines ability"; "mold public opinion"
- settle conclusively; come to terms; "We finally settled the argument"
- after a calculation, investigation, experiment, survey, or study; "find the product of two numbers"; "The physicist who found the elusive particle won the Nobel Prize"
- find out, learn, or Determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort; "I want to see whether she speaks French"; "See whether it works"; "find out if he speaks Russian"; "Check whether the train leaves on time"
- decide upon or fix definitely; "fix the variables"; "specify the parameters"
'Determine' in other languages
Get definition of Determine, Get synonyms of Determine and translate.Determine in Tamil | Determine in English | Determine in Arabic | Determine in Dutch | Determine in French | Determine in German | Determine in Greek | Determine in Hindi | Determine in Italian | Determine in Japanese | Determine in Korean | Determine in Malay | Determine in Norwegian | Determine in Portuguese | Determine in Russian | Determine in Spanish | Determine in Swedish | Determine in Chinese | Determine in Indonesian | Determine in Urdu | Determine in Bengali | Determine in Thai |
Determine - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Determine from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.