English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Chafe'
- anger produced by some annoying irritation
- soreness and warmth caused by friction; "he had a nasty Chafe on his knee"
- warm by rubbing, as with the hands
- cause friction; "my sweater scratches"
- tear or wear off the skin or make sore by abrading; "This leash Chafes the dog''s neck"
- cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations; "Mosquitoes buzzing in my ear really bothers me"; "It irritates me that she never closes the door after she leaves"
- feel extreme irritation or anger; "He was chafing at her suggestion that he stay at home while she went on a vacation"
- become or make sore by or as if by rubbing
'Chafe' in other languages
Get definition of Chafe, Get synonyms of Chafe and translate.Chafe in Tamil | Chafe in English | Chafe in Arabic | Chafe in Dutch | Chafe in French | Chafe in German | Chafe in Greek | Chafe in Hindi | Chafe in Italian | Chafe in Japanese | Chafe in Korean | Chafe in Malay | Chafe in Norwegian | Chafe in Portuguese | Chafe in Russian | Chafe in Spanish | Chafe in Swedish | Chafe in Chinese | Chafe in Indonesian | Chafe in Urdu | Chafe in Bengali | Chafe in Thai |
Chafe - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Chafe from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.