English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Attend'
- give heed (to); "The children in the audience Attended the recital quietly"; "She hung on his every word"; "They Attended to everything he said"
- work for or be a servant to; "May I serve you?"; "She Attends the old lady in the wheelchair"; "Can you wait on our table, please?"; "Is a salesperson assisting you?"; "The minister served the King for many years"
- take charge of or deal with; "Could you see about lunch?"; "I must Attend to this matter"; "She took care of this business"
- be present at (meetings, church services, university), etc.; "She Attends class regularly"; "I rarely Attend services at my church"; "did you go to the meeting?"
- to accompany as a circumstance or follow as a result; "Menuhin''s playing was Attended by a 15-minute standing ovation"
'Attend' in other languages
Get definition of Attend, Get synonyms of Attend and translate.Attend in Tamil | Attend in English | Attend in Arabic | Attend in Dutch | Attend in French | Attend in German | Attend in Greek | Attend in Hindi | Attend in Italian | Attend in Japanese | Attend in Korean | Attend in Malay | Attend in Norwegian | Attend in Portuguese | Attend in Russian | Attend in Spanish | Attend in Swedish | Attend in Chinese | Attend in Indonesian | Attend in Urdu | Attend in Bengali | Attend in Thai |
Attend - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Attend from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.