English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Wild'
- a Wild and uninhabited area
- a Wild primitive state untouched by civilization; "he lived in the Wild"
- (of the elements) as if showing violent anger; "angry clouds on the horizon"; "furious winds"; "the raging sea"
- without civilizing influences; "barbarian invaders"; "barbaric practices"; "a savage people"; "fighting is crude and uncivilized especially if the weapons are efficient"-Margaret Meade; "Wild tribes"
- not subjected to control or restraint; "a piano played with a Wild exuberance"- Louis Bromfield
- deviating widely from an intended course; "a Wild bullet"; "a Wild pitch"
- located in a dismal or remote area; desolate; "a desert island"; "a godforsaken Wilderness crossroads"; "a Wild stretch of land"; "waste places"
- (of colors or sounds) intensely vivid or loud; "a violent clash of colors"; "her dress was a violent red"; "a violent noise"; "Wild colors"; "Wild shouts"
- in a state of extreme emotion; "Wild with anger"; "Wild with grief"
- produced without being planted or without human labor; "Wild strawberries"
- talking or behaving irrationally; "a raving lunatic"
- in a natural state; not tamed or domesticated or cultivated; "Wild geese"; "edible Wild plants"
- marked by extreme lack of restraint or control; "Wild ideas"; "Wild talk"; "Wild originality"; "Wild parties"
- in a Wild or undomesticated manner; "growing Wild"; "roaming Wild"
- in an uncontrolled and rampant manner; "weeds grew rampantly around here"
'Wild' in other languages
Get definition of Wild, Get synonyms of Wild and translate.Wild in Tamil | Wild in English | Wild in Arabic | Wild in Dutch | Wild in French | Wild in German | Wild in Greek | Wild in Hindi | Wild in Italian | Wild in Japanese | Wild in Korean | Wild in Malay | Wild in Norwegian | Wild in Portuguese | Wild in Russian | Wild in Spanish | Wild in Swedish | Wild in Chinese | Wild in Indonesian | Wild in Urdu | Wild in Bengali | Wild in Thai |
Wild - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Wild from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.