English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Tee'
- a short peg put into the ground to hold a golf ball off the ground
- support holding a football on end and above the ground preparatory to the kickoff
- the starting place for each hole on a golf course; "they were waiting on the first Tee"
- connect with a Tee; "Tee two pipes"
- place on a Tee; "Tee golf balls"
'Tee' in other languages
Get definition of Tee, Get synonyms of Tee and translate.Tee in Tamil | Tee in English | Tee in Arabic | Tee in Dutch | Tee in French | Tee in German | Tee in Greek | Tee in Hindi | Tee in Italian | Tee in Japanese | Tee in Korean | Tee in Malay | Tee in Norwegian | Tee in Portuguese | Tee in Russian | Tee in Spanish | Tee in Swedish | Tee in Chinese | Tee in Indonesian | Tee in Urdu | Tee in Bengali | Tee in Thai |
Tee - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Tee from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.