English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Tape'
- memory device consisting of a long thin plastic strip coated with iron oxide; used to record audio or video signals or to store computer information; "he took along a dozen Tapes to record the interview"
- a long thin piece of cloth or paper as used for binding or fastening; "he used a piece of Tape for a belt"; "he wrapped a Tape around the package"
- a recording made on magnetic Tape; "the several recordings were combined on a master Tape"
- measuring instrument consisting of a narrow strip (cloth or metal) marked in inches or centimeters and used for measuring lengths; "the carpenter should have used his Tape measure"
- the finishing line for a foot race; "he broke the Tape in record time"
- register electronically; "They recorded her singing"
- record on videoTape
- fasten or attach with Tape; "Tape the shipping label to the box"
'Tape' in other languages
Get definition of Tape, Get synonyms of Tape and translate.Tape in Tamil | Tape in English | Tape in Arabic | Tape in Dutch | Tape in French | Tape in German | Tape in Greek | Tape in Hindi | Tape in Italian | Tape in Japanese | Tape in Korean | Tape in Malay | Tape in Norwegian | Tape in Portuguese | Tape in Russian | Tape in Spanish | Tape in Swedish | Tape in Chinese | Tape in Indonesian | Tape in Urdu | Tape in Bengali | Tape in Thai |
Tape - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Tape from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.