English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Suffer'
- feel pain or be in pain
- undergo (as of injuries and illnesses); "She Suffered a fracture in the accident"; "He had an insulin shock after eating three candy bars"; "She got a bruise on her leg"; "He got his arm broken in the scuffle"
- feel unwell or uncomfortable; "She is Suffering from the hot weather"
- get worse; "His grades Suffered"
- be set at a disadvantage; "This author really Suffers in translation"
- put up with something or somebody unpleasant; "I cannot bear his constant criticism"; "The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks"; "he learned to tolerate the heat"; "She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage"
- endure (emotional pain); "Every time her husband gets drunk, she Suffers"
- undergo or be subjected to; "He Suffered the penalty"; "Many saints Suffered martyrdom"
- undergo or Suffer; "meet a violent death"; "Suffer a terrible fate"
- feel physical pain; "Were you hurting after the accident?"
- be given to; "She Suffers from a tendency to talk too much"
'Suffer' in other languages
Get definition of Suffer, Get synonyms of Suffer and translate.Suffer in Tamil | Suffer in English | Suffer in Arabic | Suffer in Dutch | Suffer in French | Suffer in German | Suffer in Greek | Suffer in Hindi | Suffer in Italian | Suffer in Japanese | Suffer in Korean | Suffer in Malay | Suffer in Norwegian | Suffer in Portuguese | Suffer in Russian | Suffer in Spanish | Suffer in Swedish | Suffer in Chinese | Suffer in Indonesian | Suffer in Urdu | Suffer in Bengali | Suffer in Thai |
Suffer - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Suffer from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.