English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Rerun'
- a program that is broadcast again; "she likes to watch `I love Lucy'' Reruns"
- cause to perform again; "We have to Rerun the subjects--they misunderstood the instructions"
- broadcast again, as of a film
- run again for office; "Bush wants to Rerun in 1996"
- Rerun a performance of a play, for example
'Rerun' in other languages
Get definition of Rerun, Get synonyms of Rerun and translate.Rerun in Tamil | Rerun in English | Rerun in Arabic | Rerun in Dutch | Rerun in French | Rerun in German | Rerun in Greek | Rerun in Hindi | Rerun in Italian | Rerun in Japanese | Rerun in Korean | Rerun in Malay | Rerun in Norwegian | Rerun in Portuguese | Rerun in Russian | Rerun in Spanish | Rerun in Swedish | Rerun in Chinese | Rerun in Indonesian | Rerun in Urdu | Rerun in Bengali | Rerun in Thai |
Rerun - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Rerun from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.