English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Regret'
- sadness associated with some wrong done or some disappointment; "he drank to drown his sorrows"; "he wrote a note expressing his Regret"; "to his rue, the error cost him the game"
- be sorry; "I Regret to say that you did not gain admission to Harvard"
- decline formally or politely; "I Regret I can''t come to the party"
- feel remorse for; feel sorry for; be contrite about
- feel sad about the loss or absence of
'Regret' in other languages
Get definition of Regret, Get synonyms of Regret and translate.Regret in Tamil | Regret in English | Regret in Arabic | Regret in Dutch | Regret in French | Regret in German | Regret in Greek | Regret in Hindi | Regret in Italian | Regret in Japanese | Regret in Korean | Regret in Malay | Regret in Norwegian | Regret in Portuguese | Regret in Russian | Regret in Spanish | Regret in Swedish | Regret in Chinese | Regret in Indonesian | Regret in Urdu | Regret in Bengali | Regret in Thai |
Regret - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Regret from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.