English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Rat'
- any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse
- a pad (usually made of hair) worn as part of a woman''s coiffure
- one who reveals confidential information in return for money
- a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible; "only a rotter would do that"; "kill the Rat"; "throw the bum out"; "you cowardly little pukes!"; "the British call a contemptible person a `git''"
- someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike
- give away information about somebody; "He told on his classmate who had cheated on the exam"
- catch Rats, especially with dogs
- give (hair) the appearance of being fuller by using a Rat
- take the place of work of someone on strike
- employ scabs or strike breakers in
- desert one''s party or group of friends, for example, for one''s personal advantage
'Rat' in other languages
Get definition of Rat, Get synonyms of Rat and translate.Rat in Tamil | Rat in English | Rat in Arabic | Rat in Dutch | Rat in French | Rat in German | Rat in Greek | Rat in Hindi | Rat in Italian | Rat in Japanese | Rat in Korean | Rat in Malay | Rat in Norwegian | Rat in Portuguese | Rat in Russian | Rat in Spanish | Rat in Swedish | Rat in Chinese | Rat in Indonesian | Rat in Urdu | Rat in Bengali | Rat in Thai |
Rat - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Rat from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.