English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Property'
- any movable articles or objects used on the set of a play or movie; "before every scene he ran down his checklist of props"
- a basic or essential attribute shared by all members of a class; "a study of the physical properties of atomic particles"
- a construct whereby objects or individuals can be distinguished; "self-confidence is not an endearing Property"
- any area set aside for a particular purpose; "who owns this place?"; "the president was concerned about the Property across from the White House"
- something owned; any tangible or intangible possession that is owned by someone; "that hat is my Property"; "he is a man of Property";
'Property' in other languages
Get definition of Property, Get synonyms of Property and translate.Property in Tamil | Property in English | Property in Arabic | Property in Dutch | Property in French | Property in German | Property in Greek | Property in Hindi | Property in Italian | Property in Japanese | Property in Korean | Property in Malay | Property in Norwegian | Property in Portuguese | Property in Russian | Property in Spanish | Property in Swedish | Property in Chinese | Property in Indonesian | Property in Urdu | Property in Bengali | Property in Thai |
Property - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Property from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.