English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Old'
- past times (especially in the phrase `in days of Old'')
- just preceding something else in time or order; "the previous owner"; "my Old house was larger"
- of a very early stage in development; "Old English is also called Anglo Saxon"; "Old High German is High German from the middle of the 9th to the end of the 11th century"
- Old in experience; "an Old offender"; "the Older sOldiers"
- of long duration; not new; "Old tradition"; "Old house"; "Old wine"; "Old country"; "Old friendships"; "Old money"
- (used especially of persons) having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age; especially not young; often used as a combining form to indicate an age as specified as in `a week-Old baby''; "an Old man''s eagle mind"--William Butler Yeat
- lacking originality or spontaneity; no longer new; "moth-eaten theories about race"
- of an earlier time; "his Old classmates"
'Old' in other languages
Get definition of Old, Get synonyms of Old and translate.Old in Tamil | Old in English | Old in Arabic | Old in Dutch | Old in French | Old in German | Old in Greek | Old in Hindi | Old in Italian | Old in Japanese | Old in Korean | Old in Malay | Old in Norwegian | Old in Portuguese | Old in Russian | Old in Spanish | Old in Swedish | Old in Chinese | Old in Indonesian | Old in Urdu | Old in Bengali | Old in Thai |
Old - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Old from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.