English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Mistake'
- a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention; "he made a bad Mistake"; "she was quick to point out my errors"; "I could understand his English in spite of his grammatical faults"
- an understanding of something that is not correct; "he wasn''t going to admit his Mistake"; "make no Mistake about his intentions"; "there must be some misunderstanding--I don''t have a sister"
- part of a statement that is not correct; "the book was full of errors"
- to make a Mistake or be incorrect
- identify incorrectly; "Don''t Mistake her for her twin sister"
'Mistake' in other languages
Get definition of Mistake, Get synonyms of Mistake and translate.Mistake in Tamil | Mistake in English | Mistake in Arabic | Mistake in Dutch | Mistake in French | Mistake in German | Mistake in Greek | Mistake in Hindi | Mistake in Italian | Mistake in Japanese | Mistake in Korean | Mistake in Malay | Mistake in Norwegian | Mistake in Portuguese | Mistake in Russian | Mistake in Spanish | Mistake in Swedish | Mistake in Chinese | Mistake in Indonesian | Mistake in Urdu | Mistake in Bengali | Mistake in Thai |
Mistake - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Mistake from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.