English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Miserable'
- contemptibly small in amount; "a measly tip"; "the company donated a Miserable $100 for flood relief"; "a paltry wage"; "almost depleted his Miserable store of dried beans"
- characterized by physical misery; "a wet Miserable weekend"; "spent a wretched night on the floor"
- of the most contemptible kind; "abject cowardice"; "a low stunt to pull"; "a low-down sneak"; "his Miserable treatment of his family"; "You Miserable skunk!"; "a scummy rabble"; "a scurvy trick"
- deserving or inciting pity; "a hapless victim"; "Miserable victims of war"; "the shabby room struck her as extraordinarily pathetic"- Galsworthy; "piteous appeals for help"; "pitiable homeless children"; "a pitiful fate"; "Oh, you poor thing"; "his poor d
- very unhappy; full of misery; "he felt depressed and Miserable"; "a message of hope for suffering humanity"; "wretched prisoners huddled in stinking cages"
- of very poor quality or condition; "deplorable housing conditions in the inner city"; "woeful treatment of the accused"; "woeful errors of judgment"
'Miserable' in other languages
Get definition of Miserable, Get synonyms of Miserable and translate.Miserable in Tamil | Miserable in English | Miserable in Arabic | Miserable in Dutch | Miserable in French | Miserable in German | Miserable in Greek | Miserable in Hindi | Miserable in Italian | Miserable in Japanese | Miserable in Korean | Miserable in Malay | Miserable in Norwegian | Miserable in Portuguese | Miserable in Russian | Miserable in Spanish | Miserable in Swedish | Miserable in Chinese | Miserable in Indonesian | Miserable in Urdu | Miserable in Bengali | Miserable in Thai |
Miserable - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Miserable from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.