English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Leg'
- a section or portion of a journey or course; "then we embarked on the second stage of our Caribbean cruise"
- (nautical) the distance traveled by a sailing vessel on a single tack
- cloth covering consisting of the part of a garment that covers the Leg
- one of the supports for a piece of furniture
- a prosthesis that replaces a missing Leg
- a human limb; commonly used to refer to a whole limb but technically only the part between the knee and ankle
- a structure in animals that is similar to a human Leg and used for locomotion
- the limb of an animal used for food
- a part of a forked or branching shape; "he broke off one of the branches"; "they took the south fork"
'Leg' in other languages
Get definition of Leg, Get synonyms of Leg and translate.Leg in Tamil | Leg in English | Leg in Arabic | Leg in Dutch | Leg in French | Leg in German | Leg in Greek | Leg in Hindi | Leg in Italian | Leg in Japanese | Leg in Korean | Leg in Malay | Leg in Norwegian | Leg in Portuguese | Leg in Russian | Leg in Spanish | Leg in Swedish | Leg in Chinese | Leg in Indonesian | Leg in Urdu | Leg in Bengali | Leg in Thai |
Leg - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Leg from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.