English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Language'
- the mental faculty or power of vocal communication; "Language sets homo sapiens apart from all other animals"
- the cognitive processes involved in producing and understanding linguistic communication; "he didn''t have the Language to express his feelings"
- a systematic means of communicating by the use of sounds or conventional symbols; "he taught foreign Languages"; "the Language introduced is standard throughout the text"; "the speed with which a program can be executed depends on the Language in which it
- a system of words used in a particular discipline; "legal terminology"; "the Language of sociology"
- the text of a popular song or musical-comedy number; "his compositions always started with the lyrics"; "he wrote both words and music"; "the song uses colloquial Language"
- (Language) communication by word of mouth; "his speech was garbled"; "he uttered harsh Language"; "he recorded the spoken Language of the streets"
'Language' in other languages
Get definition of Language, Get synonyms of Language and translate.Language in Tamil | Language in English | Language in Arabic | Language in Dutch | Language in French | Language in German | Language in Greek | Language in Hindi | Language in Italian | Language in Japanese | Language in Korean | Language in Malay | Language in Norwegian | Language in Portuguese | Language in Russian | Language in Spanish | Language in Swedish | Language in Chinese | Language in Indonesian | Language in Urdu | Language in Bengali | Language in Thai |
Language - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Language from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.