English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Jet'
- an artificially produced flow of water
- an airplane powered by one or more Jet engines
- street names for ketamine
- the occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid)
- a hard black form of lignite that takes a brilliant polish and is used in jewellery or ornamentation
- issue in a Jet; come out in a Jet; stream or spring forth; "Water Jetted forth"; "flames were Jetting out of the building"
- fly a Jet plane
- of the blackest black; similar to the color of Jet or coal
'Jet' in other languages
Get definition of Jet, Get synonyms of Jet and translate.Jet in Tamil | Jet in English | Jet in Arabic | Jet in Dutch | Jet in French | Jet in German | Jet in Greek | Jet in Hindi | Jet in Italian | Jet in Japanese | Jet in Korean | Jet in Malay | Jet in Norwegian | Jet in Portuguese | Jet in Russian | Jet in Spanish | Jet in Swedish | Jet in Chinese | Jet in Indonesian | Jet in Urdu | Jet in Bengali | Jet in Thai |
Jet - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Jet from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.