English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Growing'
- (electronics) the production of (semiconductor) crystals by slow crystallization from the molten state
- (biology) the process of an individual organism Growing organically; a purely biological unfolding of events involved in an organism changing gradually from a simple to a more complex level; "he proposed an indicator of osseous development in children"
- having or showing vigorous vegetal or animal life; "flourishing crops"; "flourishing chicks"; "a Growing boy"; "fast-Growing weeds"; "a thriving deer population"
- increasing in size or degree or amount; "her Growing popularity"; "Growing evidence of a world depression"; "a Growing city"; "Growing businesses"
- relating to or suitable for growth; "the Growing season for corn"; "good Growing weather"
'Growing' in other languages
Get definition of Growing, Get synonyms of Growing and translate.Growing in Tamil | Growing in English | Growing in Arabic | Growing in Dutch | Growing in French | Growing in German | Growing in Greek | Growing in Hindi | Growing in Italian | Growing in Japanese | Growing in Korean | Growing in Malay | Growing in Norwegian | Growing in Portuguese | Growing in Russian | Growing in Spanish | Growing in Swedish | Growing in Chinese | Growing in Indonesian | Growing in Urdu | Growing in Bengali | Growing in Thai |
Growing - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Growing from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.