English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Grounds'
- the enclosed land around a house or other building; "it was a small house with almost no yard"
- your basis for belief or disbelief; knowledge on which to base belief; "the evidence that smoking causes lung cancer is very compelling"
- a justification for something existing or happening; "he had no cause to complain"; "they had good reason to rejoice"
- a tract of land cleared for some special purposes (recreation or burial etc.)
- sediment that has settled at the bottom of a liquid
'Grounds' in other languages
Get definition of Grounds, Get synonyms of Grounds and translate.Grounds in Tamil | Grounds in English | Grounds in Arabic | Grounds in Dutch | Grounds in French | Grounds in German | Grounds in Greek | Grounds in Hindi | Grounds in Italian | Grounds in Japanese | Grounds in Korean | Grounds in Malay | Grounds in Norwegian | Grounds in Portuguese | Grounds in Russian | Grounds in Spanish | Grounds in Swedish | Grounds in Chinese | Grounds in Indonesian | Grounds in Urdu | Grounds in Bengali | Grounds in Thai |
Grounds - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Grounds from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.