English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Fear'
- an emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight)
- a profound emotion inspired by a deity; "the Fear of God"
- an anxious feeling; "care had aged him"; "they hushed it up out of Fear of public reaction"
- regard with feelings of respect and reverence; consider hallowed or exalted or be in awe of; "Fear God as your father"; "We venerate genius"
- be afraid or scared of; be frightened of; "I Fear the winters in Moscow"; "We should not Fear the Communists!"
- be uneasy or apprehensive about; "I Fear the results of the final exams"
- be sorry; used to introduce an unpleasant statement; "I Fear I won''t make it to your wedding party"
- be afraid or feel anxious or apprehensive about a possible or probable situation or event; "I Fear she might get aggressive"
'Fear' in other languages
Get definition of Fear, Get synonyms of Fear and translate.Fear in Tamil | Fear in English | Fear in Arabic | Fear in Dutch | Fear in French | Fear in German | Fear in Greek | Fear in Hindi | Fear in Italian | Fear in Japanese | Fear in Korean | Fear in Malay | Fear in Norwegian | Fear in Portuguese | Fear in Russian | Fear in Spanish | Fear in Swedish | Fear in Chinese | Fear in Indonesian | Fear in Urdu | Fear in Bengali | Fear in Thai |
Fear - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Fear from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.