English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Consume'
- engage fully; "The effort to pass the exam Consumed all his energy"
- serve oneself to, or Consume regularly; "Have another bowl of chicken soup!"; "I don''t take sugar in my coffee"
- use up (resources or materials); "this car Consumes a lot of gas"; "We exhausted our savings"; "They run through 20 bottles of wine a week"
- spend extravagantly; "waste not, want not"
- eat immoderately; "Some people can down a pound of meat in the course of one meal"
- destroy completely; "The fire Consumed the building"
'Consume' in other languages
Get definition of Consume, Get synonyms of Consume and translate.Consume in Tamil | Consume in English | Consume in Arabic | Consume in Dutch | Consume in French | Consume in German | Consume in Greek | Consume in Hindi | Consume in Italian | Consume in Japanese | Consume in Korean | Consume in Malay | Consume in Norwegian | Consume in Portuguese | Consume in Russian | Consume in Spanish | Consume in Swedish | Consume in Chinese | Consume in Indonesian | Consume in Urdu | Consume in Bengali | Consume in Thai |
Consume - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Consume from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.