English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Conjugate'
- a mixture of two partially miscible liquids A and B produces two Conjugate solutions: one of A in B and another of B in A
- unite chemically so that the product is easily broken down into the original compounds
- undergo conjugation
- add inflections showing person, number, gender, tense, aspect, etc.; "Conjugate the verb"
- of an organic compound; containing two or more double bonds each separated from the other by a single bond
- formed by the union of two compounds; "a Conjugated protein"
- of a pinnate leaflet; having only one pair of leaflets
- joined together especially in a pair or pairs
'Conjugate' in other languages
Get definition of Conjugate, Get synonyms of Conjugate and translate.Conjugate in Tamil | Conjugate in English | Conjugate in Arabic | Conjugate in Dutch | Conjugate in French | Conjugate in German | Conjugate in Greek | Conjugate in Hindi | Conjugate in Italian | Conjugate in Japanese | Conjugate in Korean | Conjugate in Malay | Conjugate in Norwegian | Conjugate in Portuguese | Conjugate in Russian | Conjugate in Spanish | Conjugate in Swedish | Conjugate in Chinese | Conjugate in Indonesian | Conjugate in Urdu | Conjugate in Bengali | Conjugate in Thai |
Conjugate - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Conjugate from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.