English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Condemn'
- declare or judge unfit; "The building was Condemned by the inspector"
- express strong disapproval of; "We Condemn the racism in South Africa"; "These ideas were reprobated"
- pronounce a sentence on (somebody) in a court of law; "He was Condemned to ten years in prison"
- demonstrate the guilt of (someone); "Her strange behavior Condemned her"
- compel or force into a particular state or activity; "His devotion to his sick wife Condemned him to a lonely existence"
'Condemn' in other languages
Get definition of Condemn, Get synonyms of Condemn and translate.Condemn in Tamil | Condemn in English | Condemn in Arabic | Condemn in Dutch | Condemn in French | Condemn in German | Condemn in Greek | Condemn in Hindi | Condemn in Italian | Condemn in Japanese | Condemn in Korean | Condemn in Malay | Condemn in Norwegian | Condemn in Portuguese | Condemn in Russian | Condemn in Spanish | Condemn in Swedish | Condemn in Chinese | Condemn in Indonesian | Condemn in Urdu | Condemn in Bengali | Condemn in Thai |
Condemn - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Condemn from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.