English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Compact'
- a small cosmetics case with a mirror; to be carried in a woman''s purse
- a small and economical car
- a signed written agreement between two or more parties (nations) to perform some action
- squeeze or press together; "she compressed her lips"; "the spasm contracted the muscle"
- make more Compact by or as if by pressing; "compress the data"
- compress into a wad; "wad paper into the box"
- have the property of being packable or Compactable or of Compacting easily; "This powder Compacts easily"; "Such odd-shaped items do not pack well"
- closely and firmly united or packed together; "Compact soil"; "Compact clusters of flowers"
- closely crowded together; "a Compact shopping center"; "a dense population"; "thick crowds"
- briefly giving the gist of something; "a short and compendious book"; "a Compact style is brief and pithy"; "succinct comparisons"; "a summary formulation of a wide-ranging subject"
- heavy and Compact in form or stature; "a wrestler of Compact build"; "he was tall and heavyset"; "stocky legs"; "a thick middle-aged man"; "a thickset young man"
'Compact' in other languages
Get definition of Compact, Get synonyms of Compact and translate.Compact in Tamil | Compact in English | Compact in Arabic | Compact in Dutch | Compact in French | Compact in German | Compact in Greek | Compact in Hindi | Compact in Italian | Compact in Japanese | Compact in Korean | Compact in Malay | Compact in Norwegian | Compact in Portuguese | Compact in Russian | Compact in Spanish | Compact in Swedish | Compact in Chinese | Compact in Indonesian | Compact in Urdu | Compact in Bengali | Compact in Thai |
Compact - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Compact from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.