English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Commute'
- exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category; "Could you convert my dollars into pounds?"; "He changed his name"; "convert centimeters into inches"; "convert holdings into shares"
- exchange a penalty for a less severe one
- change the order or arrangement of; "Dyslexics often transpose letters in a word"
- transpose and remain equal in value; "These operators Commute with each other"
- travel back and forth regularly, as between one''s place of work and home
'Commute' in other languages
Get definition of Commute, Get synonyms of Commute and translate.Commute in Tamil | Commute in English | Commute in Arabic | Commute in Dutch | Commute in French | Commute in German | Commute in Greek | Commute in Hindi | Commute in Italian | Commute in Japanese | Commute in Korean | Commute in Malay | Commute in Norwegian | Commute in Portuguese | Commute in Russian | Commute in Spanish | Commute in Swedish | Commute in Chinese | Commute in Indonesian | Commute in Urdu | Commute in Bengali | Commute in Thai |
Commute - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Commute from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.