English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Bay'
- a horse of a moderate reddish-brown color
- a small recess opening off a larger room
- a compartment in an aircraft used for some specific purpose; "he opened the bomb Bay"
- a compartment on a ship between decks; often used as a hospital; "they put him in the sick Bay"
- the sound of a hound on the scent
- an indentation of a shoreline larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf
- small Mediterranean evergreen tree with small blackish berries and glossy aromatic leaves used for flavoring in cooking; also used by ancient Greeks to crown victors
- bark with prolonged noises, of dogs
- utter in deep prolonged tones
- (used of animals especially a horse) of a moderate reddish-brown color
'Bay' in other languages
Get definition of Bay, Get synonyms of Bay and translate.Bay in Tamil | Bay in English | Bay in Arabic | Bay in Dutch | Bay in French | Bay in German | Bay in Greek | Bay in Hindi | Bay in Italian | Bay in Japanese | Bay in Korean | Bay in Malay | Bay in Norwegian | Bay in Portuguese | Bay in Russian | Bay in Spanish | Bay in Swedish | Bay in Chinese | Bay in Indonesian | Bay in Urdu | Bay in Bengali | Bay in Thai |
Bay - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Bay from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.