English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Bass'
- nontechnical name for any of numerous edible marine and freshwater spiny-finned fishes
- the member with the lowest range of a family of musical instruments
- the lowest part of the musical range
- the lowest adult male singing voice
- the lowest part in polyphonic music
- any of various North American freshwater fish with lean flesh (especially of the genus Micropterus)
- the lean flesh of a saltwater fish of the family Serranidae
- an adult male singer with the lowest voice
- having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range; "a deep voice"; "a Bass voice is lower than a baritone voice"; "a Bass clarinet"
'Bass' in other languages
Get definition of Bass, Get synonyms of Bass and translate.Bass in Tamil | Bass in English | Bass in Arabic | Bass in Dutch | Bass in French | Bass in German | Bass in Greek | Bass in Hindi | Bass in Italian | Bass in Japanese | Bass in Korean | Bass in Malay | Bass in Norwegian | Bass in Portuguese | Bass in Russian | Bass in Spanish | Bass in Swedish | Bass in Chinese | Bass in Indonesian | Bass in Urdu | Bass in Bengali | Bass in Thai |
Bass - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Bass from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.