English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Basin'
- a bowl-shaped vessel; usually used for holding food or liquids; "she mixed the dough in a large Basin"
- a bathroom or lavatory sink that is permanently installed and connected to a water supply and drainpipe; where you wash your hands and face; "he ran some water in the Basin and splashed it on his face"
- the entire geographical area drained by a river and its tributaries; "flood control in the Missouri Basin"
- a natural depression in the surface of the land often with a lake at the bottom of it; "the Basin of the Great Salt Lake"
- the quantity that a Basin will hold; "a Basinful of water"
'Basin' in other languages
Get definition of Basin, Get synonyms of Basin and translate.Basin in Tamil | Basin in English | Basin in Arabic | Basin in Dutch | Basin in French | Basin in German | Basin in Greek | Basin in Hindi | Basin in Italian | Basin in Japanese | Basin in Korean | Basin in Malay | Basin in Norwegian | Basin in Portuguese | Basin in Russian | Basin in Spanish | Basin in Swedish | Basin in Chinese | Basin in Indonesian | Basin in Urdu | Basin in Bengali | Basin in Thai |
Basin - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Basin from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.