English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Wright'
- someone who makes or repairs something (usually used in combination)
- United States early feminist (born in Scotland) (1795-1852)
- influential United States architect (1869-1959)
- United States aviation pioneer who (with his brother Wilbur Wright) invented the airplane (1871-1948)
- United States aviation pioneer who (with his brother Orville Wright) invented the airplane (1867-1912)
- United States writer whose work is concerned with the oppression of African Americans (1908-1960)
- United States writer of detective novels (1888-1939)
'Wright' in other languages
Get definition of Wright, Get synonyms of Wright and translate.Wright in Tamil | Wright in English | Wright in Arabic | Wright in Dutch | Wright in French | Wright in German | Wright in Greek | Wright in Hindi | Wright in Italian | Wright in Japanese | Wright in Korean | Wright in Malay | Wright in Norwegian | Wright in Portuguese | Wright in Russian | Wright in Spanish | Wright in Swedish | Wright in Chinese | Wright in Indonesian | Wright in Urdu | Wright in Bengali | Wright in Thai |
Wright - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Wright from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.