English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Will'
- the capability of conscious choice and decision and intention; "the exercise of their volition we construe as revolt"- George Meredith
- a fixed and persistent intent or purpose; "where there''s a Will there''s a way"
- a legal document declaring a person''s wishes regarding the disposal of their property when they die
- determine by choice; "This action was Willed and intended"
- have in mind; "I Will take the exam tomorrow"
- decree or ordain; "God Wills our existence"
- leave or give by Will after one''s death; "My aunt bequeathed me all her jewelry"; "My grandfather left me his entire estate"
'Will' in other languages
Get definition of Will, Get synonyms of Will and translate.Will in Tamil | Will in English | Will in Arabic | Will in Dutch | Will in French | Will in German | Will in Greek | Will in Hindi | Will in Italian | Will in Japanese | Will in Korean | Will in Malay | Will in Norwegian | Will in Portuguese | Will in Russian | Will in Spanish | Will in Swedish | Will in Chinese | Will in Indonesian | Will in Urdu | Will in Bengali | Will in Thai |
Will - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Will from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.