English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Vocal'
- given to expressing yourself freely or insistently; "outspoken in their opposition to segregation"; "a Vocal assembly"
- full of the sound of voices; "a playground Vocal with the shouts and laughter of children"
- using the voice in speech; "Vocal communication"; "either silent or Vocal prayers"; "Vocal noises"
- using the voice in song; "Vocal music"
- having or using the power to produce speech or sound; "Vocal organs"; "all Vocal beings hymned their praise"
- relating to or designed for or using the singing voice; "Vocal technique"; "the Vocal repertoire"; "organized a Vocal group to sing his compositions"
'Vocal' in other languages
Get definition of Vocal, Get synonyms of Vocal and translate.Vocal in Tamil | Vocal in English | Vocal in Arabic | Vocal in Dutch | Vocal in French | Vocal in German | Vocal in Greek | Vocal in Hindi | Vocal in Italian | Vocal in Japanese | Vocal in Korean | Vocal in Malay | Vocal in Norwegian | Vocal in Portuguese | Vocal in Russian | Vocal in Spanish | Vocal in Swedish | Vocal in Chinese | Vocal in Indonesian | Vocal in Urdu | Vocal in Bengali | Vocal in Thai |
Vocal - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Vocal from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.