English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Venture'
- any Venturesome undertaking especially one with an uncertain outcome
- a commercial undertaking that risks a loss but promises a profit
- an investment that is very risky but could yield great profits; "he knew the stock was a speculation when he bought it"
- put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation; "I am guessing that the price of real estate will rise again"; "I cannot pretend to say that you are wrong"
- proceed somewhere despite the risk of possible dangers; "We Ventured into the world of high-tech and bought a supercomputer"
- put at risk; "I will stake my good reputation for this"
'Venture' in other languages
Get definition of Venture, Get synonyms of Venture and translate.Venture in Tamil | Venture in English | Venture in Arabic | Venture in Dutch | Venture in French | Venture in German | Venture in Greek | Venture in Hindi | Venture in Italian | Venture in Japanese | Venture in Korean | Venture in Malay | Venture in Norwegian | Venture in Portuguese | Venture in Russian | Venture in Spanish | Venture in Swedish | Venture in Chinese | Venture in Indonesian | Venture in Urdu | Venture in Bengali | Venture in Thai |
Venture - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Venture from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.