English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Trap'
- the act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise
- a hazard on a golf course
- a device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned
- a light two-wheeled carriage
- a device to hurl clay pigeons into the air for Trapshooters
- drain consisting of a U-shaped section of drainpipe that holds liquid and so prevents a return flow of sewer gas
- informal terms for the mouth
- something (often something deceptively attractive) that catches you unawares; "the exam was full of Trap questions"; "it was all a snare and delusion"
- to hold fast or prevent from moving; "The child was pinned under the fallen tree"
- catch in or as if in a Trap; "The men Trap foxes"
- hold or catch as if in a Trap; "The gaps between the teeth Trap food particles"
- place in a confining or embarrassing position; "He was Trapped in a difficult situation"
'Trap' in other languages
Get definition of Trap, Get synonyms of Trap and translate.Trap in Tamil | Trap in English | Trap in Arabic | Trap in Dutch | Trap in French | Trap in German | Trap in Greek | Trap in Hindi | Trap in Italian | Trap in Japanese | Trap in Korean | Trap in Malay | Trap in Norwegian | Trap in Portuguese | Trap in Russian | Trap in Spanish | Trap in Swedish | Trap in Chinese | Trap in Indonesian | Trap in Urdu | Trap in Bengali | Trap in Thai |
Trap - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Trap from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.