English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Transform'
- change in outward structure or looks; "He Transformed into a monster"; "The salesman metamorphosed into an ugly beetle"
- increase or decrease (an alternating current or voltage)
- change (a bacterial cell) into a genetically distinct cell by the introduction of DNA from another cell of the same or closely related species
- convert (one form of energy) to another; "Transform energy to light"
- change or alter in form, appearance, or nature; "This experience Transformed her completely"; "She Transformed the clay into a beautiful sculpture"; "transubstantiate one element into another"
- change from one form or medium into another; "Braque translated collage into oil"
- subject to a mathematical Transformation
'Transform' in other languages
Get definition of Transform, Get synonyms of Transform and translate.Transform in Tamil | Transform in English | Transform in Arabic | Transform in Dutch | Transform in French | Transform in German | Transform in Greek | Transform in Hindi | Transform in Italian | Transform in Japanese | Transform in Korean | Transform in Malay | Transform in Norwegian | Transform in Portuguese | Transform in Russian | Transform in Spanish | Transform in Swedish | Transform in Chinese | Transform in Indonesian | Transform in Urdu | Transform in Bengali | Transform in Thai |
Transform - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Transform from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.