English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Track'
- the act of participating in an athletic competition involving running on a Track
- a course over which races are run
- any road or path affording passage especially a rough one
- a bar or bars of rolled steel making a Track along which vehicles can roll
- a pair of parallel rails providing a runway for wheels
- a groove on a phonograph recording
- (computer science) one of the circular magnetic paths on a magnetic disk that serve as a guide for writing and reading data
- an endless metal belt on which Tracked vehicles move over the ground
- evidence pointing to a possible solution; "the police are following a promising lead"; "the trail led straight to the perpetrator"
- a distinct selection of music from a recording or a compact disc; "he played the first cut on the cd"; "the title Track of the album"
- a line or route along which something travels or moves; "the hurricane demolished houses in its path"; "the Track of an animal"; "the course of the river"
- make Tracks upon
- travel across or pass over; "The caravan covered almost 100 miles each day"
- go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
- carry on the feet and deposit; "Track mud into the house"
- observe or plot the moving path of something; "Track a missile"
'Track' in other languages
Get definition of Track, Get synonyms of Track and translate.Track in Tamil | Track in English | Track in Arabic | Track in Dutch | Track in French | Track in German | Track in Greek | Track in Hindi | Track in Italian | Track in Japanese | Track in Korean | Track in Malay | Track in Norwegian | Track in Portuguese | Track in Russian | Track in Spanish | Track in Swedish | Track in Chinese | Track in Indonesian | Track in Urdu | Track in Bengali | Track in Thai |
Track - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Track from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.