English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Torture'
- the act of torturing someone; "it required unnatural torturing to extract a confession"
- the act of distorting something so it seems to mean something it was not intended to mean
- intense feelings of suffering; acute mental or physical pain; "an agony of doubt"; "the torments of the damned"
- extreme mental distress
- unbearable physical pain
- subject to Torture; "The sinners will be tormented in Hell, according to the Bible"
- torment emotionally or mentally
'Torture' in other languages
Get definition of Torture, Get synonyms of Torture and translate.Torture in Tamil | Torture in English | Torture in Arabic | Torture in Dutch | Torture in French | Torture in German | Torture in Greek | Torture in Hindi | Torture in Italian | Torture in Japanese | Torture in Korean | Torture in Malay | Torture in Norwegian | Torture in Portuguese | Torture in Russian | Torture in Spanish | Torture in Swedish | Torture in Chinese | Torture in Indonesian | Torture in Urdu | Torture in Bengali | Torture in Thai |
Torture - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Torture from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.