English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Torpedo'
- any sluggish bottom-dwelling ray of the order Torpediniformes having a rounded body and electric organs on each side of the head capable of emitting strong electric discharges
- armament consisting of a long cylindrical self-propelled underwater projectile that detonates on contact with a target
- a small explosive device that is placed on a railroad track and fires when a train runs over it; the sound of the explosion warns the engineer of danger ahead
- a small firework that consists of a percussion cap and some gravel wrapped in paper; explodes when thrown forcefully against a hard surface
- an explosive device that is set off in an oil well (or a gas well) to start or to increase the flow of oil (or gas)
- a large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments); different names are used in different sections of the United States
- a professional killer who uses a gun
- attack or hit with Torpedoes
'Torpedo' in other languages
Get definition of Torpedo, Get synonyms of Torpedo and translate.Torpedo in Tamil | Torpedo in English | Torpedo in Arabic | Torpedo in Dutch | Torpedo in French | Torpedo in German | Torpedo in Greek | Torpedo in Hindi | Torpedo in Italian | Torpedo in Japanese | Torpedo in Korean | Torpedo in Malay | Torpedo in Norwegian | Torpedo in Portuguese | Torpedo in Russian | Torpedo in Spanish | Torpedo in Swedish | Torpedo in Chinese | Torpedo in Indonesian | Torpedo in Urdu | Torpedo in Bengali | Torpedo in Thai |
Torpedo - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Torpedo from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.