English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Torch'
- a burner that mixes air and gas to produce a very hot flame
- a small portable battery-powered electric lamp
- a light carried in the hand; consists of some flammable substance
- tall-stalked very woolly mullein with densely packed yellow flowers; ancient Greeks and Romans dipped the stalks in tallow for funeral Torches
- burn maliciously, as by arson; "The madman Torched the barns"
'Torch' in other languages
Get definition of Torch, Get synonyms of Torch and translate.Torch in Tamil | Torch in English | Torch in Arabic | Torch in Dutch | Torch in French | Torch in German | Torch in Greek | Torch in Hindi | Torch in Italian | Torch in Japanese | Torch in Korean | Torch in Malay | Torch in Norwegian | Torch in Portuguese | Torch in Russian | Torch in Spanish | Torch in Swedish | Torch in Chinese | Torch in Indonesian | Torch in Urdu | Torch in Bengali | Torch in Thai |
Torch - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Torch from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.