English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Toe'
- the part of footwear that provides a covering for the Toes
- (golf) the part of a clubhead farthest from the shaft
- one of the digits of the foot
- forepart of a hoof
- touch with the Toe
- drive (a golf ball) with the Toe of the club
- hit (a golf ball) with the Toe of the club
- drive obliquely; "Toe a nail"
- walk so that the Toes assume an indicated position or direction; "She Toes inwards"
- having a Toe or Toes of a specified kind; often used in combination; "long-Toed"; "five-Toed"
'Toe' in other languages
Get definition of Toe, Get synonyms of Toe and translate.Toe in Tamil | Toe in English | Toe in Arabic | Toe in Dutch | Toe in French | Toe in German | Toe in Greek | Toe in Hindi | Toe in Italian | Toe in Japanese | Toe in Korean | Toe in Malay | Toe in Norwegian | Toe in Portuguese | Toe in Russian | Toe in Spanish | Toe in Swedish | Toe in Chinese | Toe in Indonesian | Toe in Urdu | Toe in Bengali | Toe in Thai |
Toe - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Toe from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.