English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Theme'
- a unifying idea that is a recurrent element in a literary or artistic work; "it was the usual `boy gets girl'' Theme"
- (linguistics) the form of a word after all affixes are removed; "thematic vowels are part of the stem"
- an essay (especially one written as an assignment); "he got an A on his composition"
- the subject matter of a conversation or discussion; "he didn''t want to discuss that subject"; "it was a very sensitive topic"; "his letters were always on the Theme of love"
- (music) melodic subject of a musical composition; "the Theme is announced in the first measures"; "the accompanist picked up the idea and elaborated it"
- provide with a particular Theme or motive; "the restaurant often Themes its menus"
'Theme' in other languages
Get definition of Theme, Get synonyms of Theme and translate.Theme in Tamil | Theme in English | Theme in Arabic | Theme in Dutch | Theme in French | Theme in German | Theme in Greek | Theme in Hindi | Theme in Italian | Theme in Japanese | Theme in Korean | Theme in Malay | Theme in Norwegian | Theme in Portuguese | Theme in Russian | Theme in Spanish | Theme in Swedish | Theme in Chinese | Theme in Indonesian | Theme in Urdu | Theme in Bengali | Theme in Thai |
Theme - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Theme from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.