English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Tense'
- a grammatical category of verbs used to express distinctions of time
- make Tense and uneasy or nervous or anxious;
- become Tense or Tenser; "He Tensed up when he saw his opponent enter the room"
- increase the tension on; "Tense a rope"
- stretch or force to the limit; "strain the rope"
- taut or rigid; stretched tight; "Tense piano strings"
- pronounced with relatively Tense tongue muscles (e.g., the vowel sound in `beat'')
- in or of a state of physical or nervous tension
'Tense' in other languages
Get definition of Tense, Get synonyms of Tense and translate.Tense in Tamil | Tense in English | Tense in Arabic | Tense in Dutch | Tense in French | Tense in German | Tense in Greek | Tense in Hindi | Tense in Italian | Tense in Japanese | Tense in Korean | Tense in Malay | Tense in Norwegian | Tense in Portuguese | Tense in Russian | Tense in Spanish | Tense in Swedish | Tense in Chinese | Tense in Indonesian | Tense in Urdu | Tense in Bengali | Tense in Thai |
Tense - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Tense from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.