English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Tank'
- a cell for violent prisoners
- a large (usually metallic) vessel for holding gases or liquids
- an enclosed armored military vehicle; has a cannon and moves on caterpillar treads
- a freight car that transports liquids or gases in bulk
- as much as a Tank will hold
- treat in a Tank; "Tank animal refuse"
- store in a Tank by causing (something) to flow into it
'Tank' in other languages
Get definition of Tank, Get synonyms of Tank and translate.Tank in Tamil | Tank in English | Tank in Arabic | Tank in Dutch | Tank in French | Tank in German | Tank in Greek | Tank in Hindi | Tank in Italian | Tank in Japanese | Tank in Korean | Tank in Malay | Tank in Norwegian | Tank in Portuguese | Tank in Russian | Tank in Spanish | Tank in Swedish | Tank in Chinese | Tank in Indonesian | Tank in Urdu | Tank in Bengali | Tank in Thai |
Tank - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Tank from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.