English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Swell'
- a crescendo followed by a decrescendo
- the undulating movement of the surface of the open sea
- a rounded elevation (especially one on an ocean floor)
- a man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
- expand abnormally; "The bellies of the starving children are Swelling"
- cause to become swollen; "The water Swells the wood"
- increase in size, magnitude, number, or intensity; "The music Swelled to a crescendo"
- come up; "Tears well in her eyes"
- become filled with pride, arrogance, or anger; "The mother was Swelling with importance when she spoke of her son"
- as of feelings and thoughts, or other ephemeral things; "Strong emotions welled up"; "Smoke Swelled from it"
- very good; "he did a bully job"; "a neat sports car"; "had a great time at the party"; "you look simply smashing"
'Swell' in other languages
Get definition of Swell, Get synonyms of Swell and translate.Swell in Tamil | Swell in English | Swell in Arabic | Swell in Dutch | Swell in French | Swell in German | Swell in Greek | Swell in Hindi | Swell in Italian | Swell in Japanese | Swell in Korean | Swell in Malay | Swell in Norwegian | Swell in Portuguese | Swell in Russian | Swell in Spanish | Swell in Swedish | Swell in Chinese | Swell in Indonesian | Swell in Urdu | Swell in Bengali | Swell in Thai |
Swell - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Swell from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.