English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Sucker'
- mostly North American freshwater fishes with a thick-lipped mouth for feeding by suction; related to carps
- an organ specialized for sucking nourishment or for adhering to objects by suction
- hard candy on a stick
- flesh of any of numerous North American food fishes with toothless jaws
- a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
- a drinker who sucks (as at a nipple or through a straw)
- a shoot arising from a plant''s roots
'Sucker' in other languages
Get definition of Sucker, Get synonyms of Sucker and translate.Sucker in Tamil | Sucker in English | Sucker in Arabic | Sucker in Dutch | Sucker in French | Sucker in German | Sucker in Greek | Sucker in Hindi | Sucker in Italian | Sucker in Japanese | Sucker in Korean | Sucker in Malay | Sucker in Norwegian | Sucker in Portuguese | Sucker in Russian | Sucker in Spanish | Sucker in Swedish | Sucker in Chinese | Sucker in Indonesian | Sucker in Urdu | Sucker in Bengali | Sucker in Thai |
Sucker - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Sucker from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.