English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Store'
- an electronic memory device; "a memory and the CPU form the central part of a computer to which peripherals are attached"
- a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- a depository for goods; "Storehouses were built close to the docks"
- a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large Store of Cuban cigars"
- keep or lay aside for future use; "Store grain for the winter"; "The bear Stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn''t eat"
- find a place for and put away for storage; "where should we stow the vegetables?"; "I couldn''t Store all the books in the attic so I sold some"
'Store' in other languages
Get definition of Store, Get synonyms of Store and translate.Store in Tamil | Store in English | Store in Arabic | Store in Dutch | Store in French | Store in German | Store in Greek | Store in Hindi | Store in Italian | Store in Japanese | Store in Korean | Store in Malay | Store in Norwegian | Store in Portuguese | Store in Russian | Store in Spanish | Store in Swedish | Store in Chinese | Store in Indonesian | Store in Urdu | Store in Bengali | Store in Thai |
Store - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Store from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.